For ticket queries, please contact The Ticket Sellers at [email protected] / 0121 472 6688.
Advance Ticket prices
Note: prices above include booking fees
Tickets on the gate
(limited in quantity, subject to advance ticket sales and venue capacity)
Kids under 16 FREE – children must be supervised by a parent / guardian at all times.
* Note on Concessions
Concessions tickets holders must bring ID to the gate for verification of their “Concessions” status. Concessions include
Students (with photo ID’s from their place of study)
Visitors with disabilities (carer comes free)
FAQ’s regarding entry / tickets:
Each customer who buys a weekend ticket will receive one ticket which can be scanned on both Saturday and Sunday.
Each customer who buys a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE / BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE ticket will receive 2 tickets in total.
The amount of tickets available on the gate are subject to advance ticket sales and venue capacity - once the venue's capacity is reached, a 1-in-1-out policy will be implemented, at which stage you will have to wait for a while before being allowed into the venue (or not at all).
Also we would like to stress that attendance at this particular event has been growing year on year since its inception in 2013.
To guarantee your place at the event and avoid disappointment, therefore, we recommend buying tickets in advance, especially for visitors who are planning to travel from outside London for specific stallholders / guests.
Should you plan to buy tickets on the gate, please bring exact change to help speed up the processing of ticket purchases made on the gate, thanks.
Kids under 16 do not have to purchase tickets - they can enter the event for free as long as they are accompanied by adults. Please, however, bring your ID's for verification on the gate. Also children must be supervised by a parent / guardian at all times.
Yes you can - make sure to get yourself a readmittance stamp at the Exit (via Olympia Central on Hammersmith Road) before leaving the venue. Re-entry is via the Hammersmith Road entrance into Olympia Central.
Visitors to the event are liable to bag searches on entry at both the Blythe Road entrance (into Olympia West) and the Hammersmith Road entrance (into Olympia Central).
Should you have any questions regarding advance tickets, please contact The Ticket Sellers at [email protected] / 0121 472 6688
Terms and Conditions for Visitors
- Please do not bring any animal products to the event in any form; this is a vegan event.
- Please do not bring any of the following: alcohol, glass bottles, illegal substances, weapons.
- Pets and other animals are not permitted on site, due to health and safety reasons. The event is very crowded and not a suitable environment for pets. Assistance dogs are welcome of course, as are their companions.
- Visitors are liable to be searched on entry or at any time whilst visiting the show.
- No unruly or offensive behaviour will be tolerated at any time and the event management reserves the right to remove any such person who they deem to be using offensive language or behaviour. This particularly applies to anyone abusing or shouting at any of our organisers.
- This is a no smoking venue.
- Readmittance is available from 10am – 6pm on Saturday and from 10am – 5pm on Sunday. To gain readmittance, please get a readmittance stamp at the front gate on exit from the Central Hall.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and may be asked to show proof of age.
- In the event of unavoidable cancellation (e.g. due to adverse weather, terrorist alert), we are unable to offer refunds for this event due to high up-front non-returnable costs.
- The published lineup is subject to change and no refunds are possible in the event of the lineup changing.
- Visitors are not permitted to flyer or promote any business, charity, event or organisation at this event.
- If visitors think that any terms and conditions are breached by another visitor, they agree to contact the venue management and not approach the visitor concerned. In particular this applies to items and clothing, behaviour and potential offensive messaging. Visitors may be subject to removal from venue if they attempt to approach other visitors to complain about an issue.
- By entering the venue either with tickets, guest passes, wristbands, or any other valid entry authorisation, attendees are automatically subject to these terms and conditions.
- Further terms and conditions may be added here before the event, ticket holders will be informed of any updates by email