Alfredo & LTJ Bukem topped amazing weekend of vegan food, education and entertainment; feedback very welcome
10% earlybird discount on stalls available for bookings made and paid for in full by June 30th 2015
Please share widely, thanks! Printed programmes available at £1 each at the event.
Nearly half our visitors were new to Vegfest, and 90% of our visitors are coming back next year!
Collections to be made on exit - please give generously, thanks!
- The Wonderpig set from Vegfest - just right at this time of day. Kick back with 30 minutes of Wonderpigbliss... t.co/c8GCVVzCvt
- NEVFEST3 is this Sunday 31st May from 11am to 6pm Adults Â£2, Kids Free, Stadium of Light, Sunderland, SR5 1SU t.co/sWRZqZOQsW
- The Newcastle Vegan Festival is returning to #Tyneside on July 4th in The Old Assembly Rooms t.co/ahcOdmT8ic
Welcome to VegfestUK London 2015, one of Europe's keynote vegan lifestyle shows! Following 2 highly successful shows at Olympia West visited by a combined total of nearly 20,000 visitors, VegfestUK are moving this thriller of the year to Olympia Central Levels 1 and 3, on October 10th 11th 2015.
This show will be even better with an expected 12,000 audience who will be treated to:
- 200+ stalls full of top-notch food, bodycare, cosmetics, fashion etc
- Loads of special discounts and free samples
- 15 specialist caterers with exceptional global cuisines
- Many celebrities and special guests TBC
- A host of high-profile speakers from all over the world
- Health Summit on Saturday
- Activists Summit on Sunday
- LifeWell SuperHub on natural approaches to healing, wellbeing and happiness
- Performance Area (with comedy and live music plus more TBA)
- Cookery Demos
- Living Raw Prep Zone
- 2 talks rooms covering topics on vegan Nutrition, Health, Campaigns and Lifestyle
- TeenVGN Zone
- Kids entertainment
- Kids cookery classes
The opening hours are: 11am-7pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday. Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate. Advance tickets are £10 (standard), £6 (concessions). Tickets on the gate are £12 (standard), £8 (concessions). Entry to the event is FREE for kids under 16's. Advance tickets to the show will be available from June with many BOGOF offers for a limited period.
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Visitors who use mobility scooters, wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams are advised to come early at 11am on Saturday and at 10am on Sunday to allow better access to stalls.