2015 dates and venue TBC
Glittering awards ceremony presented by vegan comedian Andrew O'Neill
2 FREE gifts with every advance ticket - BOGOHP until Sept 15th
Bringing you all the latest news on vegan and vegetarian lifestyles 24/7
Please share programme widely, thanks!
- Keep yourselves informed on all vegan and vegetarian news from around the world on the global news tab on our new... t.co/MT657rO4G7
- Congratulations to Lancrigg Vegetarian Country House Hotel, the winners of the 'Best Veggie Accomodation' award... t.co/GQtCOPn3fz
- Koko Dairy Free will be back at VegfestUK Brighton 2015 with their superbly tasty coconut milks These wonderful... t.co/eADzBAXtBB
Welcome to VegfestUK London 2014, one of Europe's keynote veggie lifestyle shows! Following a highly successful first show at Olympia visited by 9,000 people over 2 days, VegfestUK are returning to Olympia for the 2nd year running on September 27th 28th 2014.
This show will be even better with an expected 10,000+ audience who will be treated to:
- 200+ stalls full of top-notch food, bodycare, cosmetics, fashion etc
- Many celebrities and special guests, including Brendan Brazier, Patrik Baboumian, Sarah Jane Honeywell, Vegan Smythe, John Robb and many others
- Loads of special discounts and free samples
- 14 specialist caterers with exceptional global cuisines
- Freebies for early visitors on both days
- A host of high-profile speakers from all over the world
- Meet the Expert 1-to-1 sessions
- Book signings
- Cookery Demos
- Nutrition talks
- Lifestyle talks
- Campaign talks
- LifeWell Hub, helping health, happiness and wellbeing reach (r)evolution
- Kids entertainment on both days for all ages
- Live music and comedy
Moreover, at this event, VegfestUK are supporting the Vegan Society as this fantastic vegan outreach organisation celebrates its 70th birthday in 2014. The Vegan Society will host several talks and cookery demos at prime times during the show, as well as organising collections on the gate and handing out leaflets. More on the Society at vegansociety.com
The opening hours are: 11am-7pm on Saturday and 11am-6pm on Sunday. Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate. Advance tickets are £10 (standard), £6 (concessions). Tickets on the gate are £12 (standard), £8 (concessions). Entry to the event is FREE for kids under 16's. Advance tickets to the show will be available from June with many BOGOF offers for a limited period.
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Visitors who use mobility scooters, wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams are advised to come early at 11am to allow better access to stalls.