Preceded by a Week-long new venture The Only Way is Ethics
Vegan Bodybuilding to visit several vegan festivals in 2015
Inaugural People's Vegan Activists Summit at VegfestUK London welcomes HSUS vice-president Paul Shapiro and Professor Gary L. Francione
plus Kim Stallwood, Victoria Moran, Dr. Melanie Joy, Ronnie Lee, and other speakers TBC
Book and pay by April 7th 2015 and get a 10% discount on your bookings
Please share widely with your friends, thanks!
- Post-Vegfest vegan dinner at @foodforfriendsrestaurant #veganfoodporn #whatveganseat #instafoodie t.co/LFdQ7fFopl
- Post-Vegfest vegan dinner at @foodforfriends #veganfoodporn #whatveganseat #instafoodie t.co/zlhmtuObIv
- VegfestUK Brighton all set and ready to go! t.co/RtbnhM2cFb
Welcome to VegfestUK London 2015, one of Europe's keynote vegan lifestyle shows! Following 2 highly successful shows at Olympia West visited by a combined total of nearly 20,000 visitors, VegfestUK are moving this thriller of the year to Olympia Central Levels 1 and 3, on October 10th 11th 2015.
This show will be even better with an expected 12,000 audience who will be treated to:
- 200+ stalls full of top-notch food, bodycare, cosmetics, fashion etc
- Loads of special discounts and free samples
- 15 specialist caterers with exceptional global cuisines
- Many celebrities and special guests TBC
- A host of high-profile speakers from all over the world
- Health Summit on Saturday
- Activists Summit on Sunday
- Performance Area (with comedy and live music plus more TBA)
- Cookery Demos
- Living Raw Prep Zone
- Talks on Nutrition / Lifestyle
- Talks on Health / Campaigns
- LifeWell Hub on natural approaches to healing, wellbeing and happiness
- Kids entertainment
- Kids cookery classes
The opening hours are: 11am-7pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday. Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate. Advance tickets are £10 (standard), £6 (concessions). Tickets on the gate are £12 (standard), £8 (concessions). Entry to the event is FREE for kids under 16's. Advance tickets to the show will be available from June with many BOGOF offers for a limited period.
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Visitors who use mobility scooters, wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams are advised to come early at 11am on Saturday and at 10am on Sunday to allow better access to stalls.