64-page brochure contains full info on speakers, performers, stallholders etc. - please share widely!
Amongst best VegfestUK shows ever with plenty of positive energy, excellent stalls & speakers; 2016 dates Oct 22nd 23rd
Sunday tickets available in advance and on the door (limited)
Tickets on BOGOF until Nov 15th, and BOGOHP until Dec 3rd
10% earlybird discount available for stalls booked and paid in full by the end of October
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED at @VegfestScotland - if interested, plz email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply now, thanks! t.co/nsltrwQc2E
- VegfestUK and Vegfest Scotland help people go vegan......as do all vegan events....London sees the most vegans in... t.co/T99jSZDcVN
- RT @jakeyapp: I'll be doing 45 mins of some old bollocks TBC etc t.co/pB0mljvBeU @VegfestUK
Welcome to VegfestUK London 2015, one of Europe's keynote vegan lifestyle shows! Following 2 highly successful shows at Olympia West visited by a combined total of nearly 20,000 visitors, VegfestUK are moving this thriller of the year to Olympia Central Levels 1 and 3, on October 10th 11th 2015.
This show will be even better with an expected 12,000 audience who will be treated to:
- 200+ stalls full of top-notch food, bodycare, cosmetics, fashion etc
- Loads of special discounts and free samples
- 15 specialist caterers with exceptional global cuisines
- Many celebrities and special guests TBC
- A host of high-profile speakers from all over the world
- Health Summit on Saturday
- Activists Summit on Sunday
- Performance Area (with comedy and live music plus more TBA)
- Cookery Demos
- Living Raw Prep Zone
- 2 talks rooms covering topics on vegan Nutrition, Health, Campaigns and Lifestyle
- TeenVGN Zone
- Kids entertainment
- Kids cookery classes
The opening hours are: 11am-7pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday. Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate. Advance tickets are £10 (standard), £6 (concessions). Tickets on the gate are £12 (standard), £8 (concessions). Entry to the event is FREE for kids under 16's. Advance tickets to the show will be available from June with many BOGOF offers for a limited period.
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Visitors who use mobility scooters, wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams are advised to come early at 11am on Saturday and at 10am on Sunday to allow better access to stalls.