The AQUAPAX team are hydrating visitors at VegfestUK London again this year
80 page programme with floor plan, stalls list, caterers, info on talks, cookery demos and performances
Space available for 230 stalls and 20 caterers; flexible rates available for both traders and charities
2017 event taking place on May 20th 21st; space available for 180 stalls and 15 caterers
BOGOF and BOGOHP offers running for LIMITED PERIODS ONLY #BringAFriendToVegfest
- Advance tickets 4 @VegfestScotland now ON SALE! Get yours now --> t.co/U7PcBC0vlf
- Keen to get active and influence people to go vegan? Don't miss the Activists Summit at @VegfestUK London! --> t.co/dTWoZiNdWZ
- Thanks to @juliettesnews for this mention of @VegfestUK in @BeckyGoddardH:... t.co/JHHo309a5A
Welcome to VegfestUK London 2016, one of Europe's keynote vegan festivals!
This show will be bigger and better than ever before with an extra 4,000 sqm of space at Olympia London and an expected 12,000+ audience who will be treated to:
- 250 stalls full of top-notch food, bodycare, cosmetics, fashion etc
- Loads of special discounts and free samples
- 15 specialist caterers with exceptional global cuisines
- A host of high-profile speakers from all over the world
- Vegan Athletes Summit on Saturday
- Pro-Intersectional Vegan Conference on Sunday
- Vegan Health Summit
- Vegan Activists Summit on Saturday
- Music on two stages
- Cookery Demos
- Living Raw Zone
- Teen Zone
- Mature Zone
- Kids activities
The opening hours are: 11am-6pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday. Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate. Advance tickets are £12 (standard), £8 (concessions). Tickets on the gate are £15(standard), £10 (concessions). Entry to the event is FREE for kids under 16's. Advance tickets to the show will be available from August with special offers running for limited periods.
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Visitors who use mobility scooters, wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams are advised to come early at 11am on Saturday and at 10am on Sunday to allow better access to stalls.