rawLicious on display along with Vega and Enerhealth at London Olympia (West Halls) Sept 27th 28th
The Vegan Society will take centre stage at VegfestUK London 2014
64-page B5 full-colour programme with all what's on, stalls, special discounts, speakers, performers and floor plans
Get 10% off your bookings before April 12th 2014
Boney M ft. Maizie Williams, Rose Royce, Abba Gold, Ruts DC, Peter Hook, Goldblade, Black Roots & Zion Train headline May festival
- Vegan Peasant Catering head chef Adrian Smith is back demonstrating his vegan canapé recipe at #VegfestBristol... t.co/0441I066PA
- Those lovely mezzes and wraps from Biblos are back at #VegfestBristol Biblos are Bristol based and have a... t.co/tNTV05U9U6
- RT @RosemaryPorkBel: Remember Boney M and Rose Royce? Get ready to win tickets to see them at Bristol @VegfestUK on our website 2morrow. ht…
Welcome to VegfestUK London 2014, one of Europe's keynote veggie lifestyle shows! Following a highly successful first show at Olympia visited by 9,000 people over 2 days, VegfestUK are returning to Olympia for the 2nd year running on September 27th 28th 2014.
This show will be even better with an expected 10,000+ audience who will be treated to:
- 200+ stalls full of top-notch food, bodycare, cosmetics, fashion etc
- Many celebrities and special guests, including Brendan Brazier, Patrik Baboumian, Sarah Jane Honeywell, Vegan Smythe, John Robb and many others
- Loads of special discounts and free samples
- 14 specialist caterers with exceptional global cuisines
- Freebies for early visitors on both days
- A host of high-profile speakers from all over the world
- Meet the Expert 1-to-1 sessions
- Book signings
- Cookery Demos
- Nutrition talks
- Lifestyle talks
- Campaign talks
- Lifewell Wellbeing Hub, helping health, happiness and wellbeing reach (r)evolution
- Kids entertainment on both days for all ages
- Live music and comedy
Plus at London, we're giving our support to the Vegan Society as this fantastic vegan outreach organisation celebrates its 70th birthday in 2014. The Vegan Society will host several talks and cookery demos at prime times during the show, as well as organising collections on the gate and handing out leaflets. More on the Society at vegansociety.com
The opening hours are: 11am-7pm on Saturday and 11am-6pm on Sunday. Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate. Advance tickets are £10 (standard), £6 (concessions). Tickets on the gate are £12 (standard), £8 (concessions). Entry to the event is FREE for kids under 16's. Advance tickets to the show will be available from June with many BOGOF offers for a limited period.
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Visitors who use mobility scooters, wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams are advised to come early at 11am to allow better access to stalls.