4th year show at Olympia London on Oct 22nd 23rd; stalls, marketing options and sponsorship packages available - book now!
House, reggae and EDM mixes plus good food and company draw massive crowds who braced the downpour to enjoy another fabulous Vegfest!
Approx 10,700 visitors altogether; event returns to Brighton Centre on March 11th 12th 2017
Website live for bookings later in 2016; 160 stalls available on top of mesmerising mix of activities
Enjoyable weekend of action at the SECC focused on why & how to go vegan, live vegan and stay vegan
- RT @ajpReact: @VegfestUK help #animals & support our event ‘Animal Justice – The Exhibition’! Please RT to your followers! t.co/61j…
- RT @heyzeus616: @ReadingFC @GreenParkUK Have you got any #vegan options yet? @VegfestUK can help if you need suggestions or guidance.
- RT @SamanthaJoanne: Re-living the weekend #vegan love at @VegfestUK and delighted to now be a member of the @WoodlandTrust t.co/cxx…
Welcome to VegfestUK London 2016, one of Europe's keynote vegan festivals!
This show will be bigger and better than ever before with an extra 4,000 sqm of space at Olympia London and an expected 12,000+ audience who will be treated to:
- 250 stalls full of top-notch food, bodycare, cosmetics, fashion etc
- Loads of special discounts and free samples
- 13 specialist caterers with exceptional global cuisines
- A host of high-profile speakers from all over the world
- Vegan Athletes Summit on Saturday
- Pro-Intersectional Vegan Conference on Sunday
- Vegan Health Summit
- Vegan Activists Summit
- Cookery Demos
- Living Raw Zone
- Teen Zone
- Mature Zone
- Kids activities
The opening hours are: 11am-6pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday. Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate. Advance tickets are £12 (standard), £8 (concessions). Tickets on the gate are £15(standard), £10 (concessions). Entry to the event is FREE for kids under 16's. Advance tickets to the show will be available from August with special offers running for limited periods.
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Visitors who use mobility scooters, wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams are advised to come early at 11am on Saturday and at 10am on Sunday to allow better access to stalls.