BOGOF and BOGOHP offers running for LIMITED PERIODS ONLY #BringAFriendToVegfest
Altogether 16 categories with 10 nominees vying for top gong - voting closes at midnight on September 30th 2016. #VegfestUKAwards2016
Here’s a few tips to consider for especially new stallholders and startups to make the best of their investment at one of Europe's biggest vegan events.
4th year show at Olympia London on Oct 22nd 23rd; stalls, marketing options and sponsorship packages available - book now!
House, reggae and EDM mixes plus good food and company draw massive crowds who braced the downpour to enjoy another fabulous Vegfest!
- Excellent to have writer, editor, scholar & activist A. Marie Houser joining us via Skype at the... t.co/CmVCU40oVX
- Dr. Roger Yatesï¿½ vlogs about his upcoming talk on Being a Good Pro-Intersectional Listenter at VegfestUK London... t.co/su1cqNq7vl
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED at @VegfestUK London - email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply, thanks!
Welcome to VegfestUK London 2016, one of Europe's keynote vegan festivals!
This show will be bigger and better than ever before with an extra 4,000 sqm of space at Olympia London and an expected 12,000+ audience who will be treated to:
- 250 stalls full of top-notch food, bodycare, cosmetics, fashion etc
- Loads of special discounts and free samples
- 15 specialist caterers with exceptional global cuisines
- A host of high-profile speakers from all over the world
- Vegan Athletes Summit on Saturday
- Pro-Intersectional Vegan Conference on Sunday
- Vegan Health Summit
- Vegan Activists Summit on Saturday
- Music on two stages
- Cookery Demos
- Living Raw Zone
- Teen Zone
- Mature Zone
- Kids activities
The opening hours are: 11am-6pm on Saturday and 10am-5pm on Sunday. Admission is by both advance tickets and payment on the gate. Advance tickets are £12 (standard), £8 (concessions). Tickets on the gate are £15(standard), £10 (concessions). Entry to the event is FREE for kids under 16's. Advance tickets to the show will be available from August with special offers running for limited periods.
Please note that no animals are allowed on site, except assistance dogs, for health and safety reasons. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS.
Visitors who use mobility scooters, wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams are advised to come early at 11am on Saturday and at 10am on Sunday to allow better access to stalls.