Approx 10,700 visitors altogether; event returns to Brighton Centre on March 11th 12th 2017
Marshall Jefferson, Adamski (Killer) and Alison Limerick (Where Love Lives), join Macka B & Andy Compton at weekend vegan fest
Help Pig Freud raise £5,000 to create a really dynamic vegan billboard, bus stop and radio campaign in Bristol during May 2016
Please share liberally with your friends, colleagues, families, etc, thanks!
Enjoyable weekend of action at the SECC focused on why & how to go vegan, live vegan and stay vegan
- Now in its 5th year, and with an expected 15,000 visitors and 300 stalls, VegfestUK London 2017 is 'probably' the... t.co/12kIGjX8Ln
- ''Show Me Love'' party launches the Vegan Festival of Britain at VegfestUK Bristol 2017 May 21st 22nd celebrating... t.co/dx32NMMV0c
- Fun video showing a puppet's experience at VegfestUK Brighton 2017 - enjoy! t.co/Q6eN077H6H... t.co/FIQ28mgodM
Vegan Vision workshops
VEGAN VISION WORKSHOPS
Vegan Vision is three one-hour consecutive workshops in vegan advocacy and living with internationally-respected experts in food and nutrition, animal rights and cruelty-free living. Vegan Vision shows how to live as a vegan in a non-vegan world.
Join author and activist Kim Stallwood for all three workshops or select the ones you would like to attend. Each workshop includes a panel of experts and opportunities for you to ask questions.
11:00 - Vegan Vision workshop - What’s the most effective way to encourage and help people go — and stay — vegan?
12:00 - Vegan Vision workshop - What’s the most effective way to campaign for living as a vegan and make vegan values mainstream?
1:00 - Vegan Vision workshop - What do we imagine a vegan society to be like?
- Tobias Leenaert, Founder of EVA, www.veganstrategist.org, Belgium;
- Louise Wallis, Kabaret @ Karamel, UK;
- Sean O’Callaghan, Fat Gay Vegan, UK
- John Robb, vegan punk musician, frontman of Goldblade, UK;
- Dr. Melanie Joy, author of "Why we Love Dogs, Eat Pigs and Wear Cows: An Introduction to Carnism", Germany;
- Dr. Kay Peggs, sociologist, University of Winchester