Approx 10,700 visitors altogether; event returns to Brighton Centre on March 11th 12th 2017
Marshall Jefferson, Adamski (Killer) and Alison Limerick (Where Love Lives), join Macka B & Andy Compton at weekend vegan fest
Help Pig Freud raise £5,000 to create a really dynamic vegan billboard, bus stop and radio campaign in Bristol during May 2016
Please share liberally with your friends, colleagues, families, etc, thanks!
Enjoyable weekend of action at the SECC focused on why & how to go vegan, live vegan and stay vegan
- Now in its 5th year, and with an expected 15,000 visitors and 300 stalls, VegfestUK London 2017 is 'probably' the... t.co/12kIGjX8Ln
- ''Show Me Love'' party launches the Vegan Festival of Britain at VegfestUK Bristol 2017 May 21st 22nd celebrating... t.co/dx32NMMV0c
- Fun video showing a puppet's experience at VegfestUK Brighton 2017 - enjoy! t.co/Q6eN077H6H... t.co/FIQ28mgodM
Advertising options are available for VegfestUK London – providing several different cost effective and successful options that ensure you reach an ever expanding clientele that is seeking veggie options. And after the Horseburgers scandal in 2013, there’s never been a better time to tell the world about your veggie and vegan options – there’s a lot of people coming on board this lifestyle right now. Options include
- Stallholders Descriptions – 50 words + logo & link on website and in the event programme - £50 + vat
- Advertising in the event programme – 20,000 copies, B5 full colour, distributed free and online before and during the show ¼ page £150, ½ page £275, Full page £495 +vat (finished artwork only) - deadline for submission of artwork is end of July 2015
- Advertising on the website – 125 x 125 in pixels, 4 flashing panels on every page of the website £150 + vat
- Inserts in our e – bulletins (over 10,000 subscribers) – 1 insert 80 words text and logo £55 + vat
Your advert appears on every page of the event website for minimum of 3 years (4 flashing panels, size 125 x 125 pixels. Price includes cost of design)
For examples of this option, see the flashing panels on the left and right columns of our website.
(prices for finished artwork only)
1/4 pg £150 + vat
1/2 pg £275 + vat
1 pg £495 + vat
Deadline for submission of artwork for inclusion in the programme is the end of July 2015.
Enhance your presence at the event with a 50 word description and your logo and link added to the 'Stallholder Descriptions' page of our website and into the programme. (Please email 50 words, a hi-res logo and weblinks to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline for submission of text and logo for inclusion in the programme is the end of July 2015.
(80 words + link & logo)
1 inserts £ 55 + vat
2 inserts £ 95 + vat
6 inserts £ 225 + vat
Our ebulletins are available for view under the "News" section on the right column of our website.