Event moved to Central Hall Level 1 & 3 at Olympia, website live in February
Big thanks to the Lifefood team for their generous support of VegfestUK 2015 :)
BOGOF until Feb 28th 2015, BOGOHP until Mar 21st 2015; pay-on-gate options also available
Massive interest in vegan lifestyle as we approach 70th year of veganism
2015 dates and venue TBC
- Now in its 5th year, and with an expected 15,000 visitors and 300 stalls, VegfestUK London 2017 is 'probably' the... t.co/12kIGjX8Ln
- ''Show Me Love'' party launches the Vegan Festival of Britain at VegfestUK Bristol 2017 May 21st 22nd celebrating... t.co/dx32NMMV0c
- Fun video showing a puppet's experience at VegfestUK Brighton 2017 - enjoy! t.co/Q6eN077H6H... t.co/FIQ28mgodM
Viva! Exhibition Stall
Located on first floor, on the right of main entrance from ground floor
The Viva! exhibition stall on the first floor will be packed with all inspriation that you need in either switching or sticking to a 100% vegan lifestyle, including:
- Viva!'s newest guide "Everyone's Going Dairy Free"
- Viva!'s poster "Calcium Rich Foods"
- Free advice on all things related to the vegan lifestyle
- A chance to meet ex-Everton footballer Neil Robinson face to face
plus many more exciting features!
Viva! also has a merchandise stall on the ground floor. Merchandise includes: T-shirts, hoodies, mugs, wallets and much more!
Viva! speakers at VegfestUK London
Four of the Viva! team will be hosting the following talks / cookery demos / workshops to give you further info on plant-based living:
- Sat 2pm Nutrition talks room: "Why you don't need Dairy", by Viva! founder and director Juliet Gellatley
- Sat 5pm Campaigns talks room: "The Dark Side of Dairy", by Juliet Gellatley
- Sun 12pm Cookery Demos room, "Live Demonstrations of Recipes from the Viva! cookbook", by Jane Easton
- Sun 3pm Nutrition talks room: "Is Soya a Superfood or a Health Risk?", by Viva! nutritionist and health campaigner Veronika Powell
Viva! 30 Day Vegan Pledge
If you're keen on trying the vegan lifestyle, make sure to sign up for Viva!'s 30 Day Vegan pledge. In exchange you get free tickets to VegfestUK London! To sign up, visit www.viva.org.uk/30dayvegan