Event moved to Central Hall Level 1 & 3 at Olympia, website live in February
Big thanks to the Lifefood team for their generous support of VegfestUK 2015 :)
BOGOF until Feb 28th 2015, BOGOHP until Mar 21st 2015; pay-on-gate options also available
Massive interest in vegan lifestyle as we approach 70th year of veganism
2015 dates and venue TBC
- RT @Perkierfoods: @GFVFoodPervert Looking through our pics of the amazing @VegfestUK Brighton show! Soo much fun! #pottyforpeanuts !! https…
- Going live for bookings next week Thursday March 30th - the UK's first dedicated vegan Trade and Media show... t.co/Apn4NtDvMV
- Around 170 stalls booked in for the 15th annual VegfestUK Bristol 2017 event may 20th 21st - around 20 stalls... t.co/jk2bJJxgKi
Chef and presenter
Appearing on Sunday at 3pm in the Cookery Demos Theatre
Toni Fiore is the host and co-creator of Delicious TV’s Totally Vegetarian, the VegEZ podcast (which offers more than one hundred + vegan recipes) and is the author of Totally Vegetarian: Easy, Fast, Comforting Cooking for Every Kind of Vegetarian. Toni has a particular knack for creating easy and great tasting adaptions of culinary classics. Her relaxed and accessible presentation is especially popular with both online and public television viewers who may have only recently adopted a plant-based diet.
A vegetarian for more than 25 years, Toni is a self-taught chef who first embraced Mediterranean culinary techniques and philosophy while growing up in Italy. She lives in Maine, U.S.
Here are some links to Delicious TV:
- watch the show http://veganmashup.tv/
- more about the show http://delicioustv.com/vegan-mash-up/
- recipe blog http://delicioustv.com/blog/