kids COOKERY CLASSES
HOSTED BY captain James tea cook, with assistance from sarah jane honeywell (cbeebies)
On the Ground Floor, with our resident pirate Captain James Tea Cook on hand with some great ideas for kids - all 100% plant based. Sarah Jane Honeywell guests both days as the Captains mate.
Sponsored by Magpie
Floor plans here
Click here to download the event programme
Click here to buy advance tickets for VegfestUK London
Captain James Tea Cook and The Pirates of The Carob Bean presents
The Foods for Life Academy of Food
5 a Day Rainbow Pirate Fairground
· Tin Can Alley – How many tins of fruit and vegetables can you knock off in one go?
· Mini World Cup Shootout – Can you score a 5 a day rainbow?
· Rainbow In a Bucket – Bag your 5 a day in the Rainbow Buckets!
· Pancake Tossing Lessons – Learn the perfect toss with Champion Tosser Capt. James Tea Cook – Make yourself a Banana & Chocolate Pancake. (supported by Plamil Chocolate, 3 Omega Dairy Free Flax Drink, Koco Coconut Milk, Banabay Bananas)
· Rainbow Hands – The ultimate fridge art, every home should have one – Give a plate a high five! A reminder to eat a rainbow every day, 5 a day!
· Magic Bananas – Discover electricity in Bananas. Who needs a defibrillator when you have bananas?
· Vegfest Rainbow 5 a Day Smoothie Bike – Cycle yourself a BananaBerry Smoothie with the Vegfest 5 a Day Rainbow Smoothie Bike – essential fats, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy (Supported by 3 Omega Dairy Free Flax Drink, Koco Coconut Milk, Banabay Bananas )
· Rainbow Salt Play Dough - Make a rainbow shape, face or fridge magnet with vegetable coloured play dough
· VegfestUK Treasure Trail – Pirates need protein just like every body – Find your favourite sources of protein at VegfestUK and mark them out of 3 – what’s your favourite? A veggie sausage? A veggieburger? Hemp Protein? An energy bar? Roasted nuts and seeds? A nut butter? A schnitzel? Facon Bacon? Dairy Free Cheese? Fish Free Tuna? Tofu? Small prize for all entrants (supported by Nak’d and Natural Balance Foods)
· Kids Fitness Workout - Singing and Dancing with Captain James Tea Cook and CBeebies’ Sarah Jane Honeywell
· Sign the petition to ask the NHS to change the eatwell plate to take off the Coca-Cola and add more vegetables.
Come along to the kids space to see times on the day!