Tour aims to fundraise for grassroots regional vegan outreach groups worldwide
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE till Sept 10th, BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE till Oct 3rd (subject to availability)
Book and pay by Aug 31st to get 10% discount on your stall
Voting closes September 26th midnight; awards ceremony on October 10th at 5pm in Main Auditorium @ VegfestUK London
Alfredo & LTJ Bukem topped amazing weekend of vegan food, education and entertainment; feedback very welcome
- RT @VegfestExpress: Vote for your fave #vegan products at @vegfestUK Awards now! t.co/vWw2t2oodN
- RT @ABCMagazineUK: A glorious feast of #vegan food awaits you at @VegfestUK London on 10th & 11th Oct #BOGOF until 10th Sept t.co/Ll…
- RT @FoodFestFinder: #FreebieFriday #Win a pair of weekend tickets to @VegfestUK #Scotland #Glasgow t.co/4taKQWeGdY #vegan t.c…
Pink fluffy guitar-playing cartoon pig Pig Freud today announced his first tour of the UK, with 6 dates during the autumn of 2015.
Pig Freud will be opening a number of vegan events in the UK and Ireland, in support of grassroots regional vegan education projects in the UK, Ireland and New Zealand.
Pig Freud’s dates include:
- October 11th at Olympia London at VegfestUK London
- October 17th in Manchester at the Northern Vegan Festival
- October 24th in Wolverhampton at the West Midland vegan Festival
- November 1st in Dublin at the Dublin Vegfest
- November 15th in Sunderland at The North East Vegan Festival
- December 5th in Glasgow at Vegfest Scotland
The lucky recipients of the charity fundraiser are:
- Veggies Catering (Nottingham UK)
- London Vegan Actions (London UK)
- Vegan Intersectionality Project (Dublin)
- The Invercargill Vegan Society (Invercargill, New Zealand)
- Vegan Athletes for Peace (Widnes UK)
For full details, please visit our blog post here
Advance tickets for this year's VegfestUK London are now available at:
Prices for advance tickets are £10 (adult) / £6 (students/claimants) plus booking and transaction fees
Tickets on the door cost £12 (adults) / £8 (students/claimants) [subject to availability]
Kids under 16 can enter for free.
There're many BUY ONE GET ONE FREE offers for advance tickets running till September 10th, followed by BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE offers running till October 3rd (subject to availability).
So make sure to #BringAFriendToVegfest!
VegfestUK Brighton 2016 is now open for applications for stalls, adverts and sponsorship
There's a 10% earlybird discount on your stall price if you book and pay in full by August 31st 2015.
Follow links below for exhibitors info:
Voting for this year's VegfestUK Awards is now live!
Awards celebrate the best vegan products, services or campaigns right now. There are altogether 15 categories with 10 nominees each - click link here to view our nominees.
To cast your vote, visit the link here
Bi-weekly updates of awards results will be posted on the Vegfest Express right here.
Voting closes on Saturday September 26th at midnight.
Results will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on Saturday October 10th at 5pm in the Main Auditorium at Olympia Central (Level 3) at VegfestUK London 2015, with vegan comedian Jake Yapp giving out the awards.
Bristolians were treated to an amazing Bank Holiday Weekend down on the Harbourside, with one of Europe's biggest vegan food and lifestyle events VegfestUK descending upon the Amphitheatre.
A grand total of 14,000 visitors were treated to a feast of superb vegan food and education during the day followed by headline DJ's Alfredo and LTJ Bukem in the evenings.
VegfestUK Bristol 2016 dates TBA later this year.
Bookings for stalls, adverts and sponsorships at this year's inaugural Vegfest Scotland on December 5th 6th at the SECC are now live!
Follow links below for full info:
If you book and pay for your stalls in full by June 30th 2015, you're eligible for a 10% earlybird discount (on stall price only).
For further queries, please contact the office.
The full 64-page B5 full colour event programme for this year's VegfestUK Bristol is now available for download online at:
Please share this widely with your friends, families, colleagues etc., thanks!
Printed copies of the programme will be distributed at various outlets in Bristol and the South West region.
There will also be printed programmes on sale at £1 at the event itself.
The full results from our visitors survey for VegfestUK Brighton 2015 are in!
Survey results indicate that:
- Nearly 50% of our visitors came to any VegfestUK event for the first time
- Roughly 90% of our visitors are coming back to VegfestUK Brighton in 2016
- Approximately 60% of all visitors did not know about the Vegfest Express before VegfestUK Brighton 2015
- Nearly 40% of all visitors were not vegan beforehand
- Nearly 1,000 of them decided to go vegan afterwards
VegfestUK are delighted to support A Well-Fed World’s school lunch programme in Ethiopia by organising collections for such a fabulous food project at our upcoming Bristol event.
A Well-Fed World are a USA-based hunger relief and vegan outreach organisation who chips away at two of the world’s most immense, unnecessary and unconscionable forms of suffering:
AWFW have recently partnered with the International Fund for Africa to implement a long-term daily vegan meal plan and basic health services in two schools in Ethiopia’s capital, Addis Ababa.We’ll be collecting funds exclusively for AWFW at our Bristol event on both May 23rd 24th at the Amphitheatre on exit. Please give generously to this fantastic organisation to help get et quality vegan food on the menu of school kids in Ethiopia, thanks!
- the suffering of people hungry from lack of food, and
- the suffering of animals used and abused for food.
2015 is well and truly the year of the vegan. In the wake of over 16,000 people from all over the globe participating in Veganuary's vegan January campaign, plus prominent coverage of the vegan lifestyle in major tabloids such as the Independent and the Evening Standard, VegfestUK celebrated a bumper attendance of 12,000 visitors at our latest event at the Brighton Centre on March 28th 29th.
Dates for VegfestUK Brighton 2016 to be announced soon.